Thursday, April 7, 2011

Cartoon drawing

Hey guys I've just found my drawing since I was in highschool (3-4 years ago I guess)
If u followed my blog up until now u would know that I'm just started painting my drawing so, the drawing in these post are only pencil and ink.

Back when I was in highschool, I love to draw cartoon picture so much!! I drew the character I like and try to make my drawing as similar to the original art as possible. So almost all of this drawing are not originally design by me



   






















This  is a drawing of Kudo from the manga named "Gekko Jyorei" (Moonlight Act)
I use grey color STAEDTLER pen and 0.5 HB pencil






































My original character named "Viese" (as the name of this blog )





































Another drawing of Viese, which I redraw using my wacom tablet on the previous post 





































a drawing of No.3 (Kuki Sanban) from the cartoon "Kids Next Door"



















































 "Purple Heart" from Neptune (PS3 game)
This took me over a week to finish it, since I drew it little by little everyday in my lecture XD


Amakura Mio & Amakura Mayu from Fatal Frame 2 (first released on PS2 > xbox > Wii [coming soon])
Just like the drawing of Purple Heart, this took me over a week as well. I drew this little by little after I'm back home from school.


face drawings of Mogami Kyoko from the anime "Skip Beat!"
I remember being addict to this anime for quite a while went in highschool
Can't believe I actually pause the anime the second time I watch over all the episodes again to draw these LOL XD....!!!!


















A quick sketch of Viese's emoticon while I'm in the lecture again  : P



























Well guess I'll have to finish my post with this awesome (or awful XD) character from "Soul Eater" anime



7 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! 6nw kodddddddd
    such luvly girl. >o<
    u should try to draw some boy bang na. =w=b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I think I should draw some guys as well since The only guy I draw so far is that one on the header of my blog LOL XD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah.... the last one...... Excalibur!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh, i think the mystery guy on ur head blog looks soooooo.... UKE!!!!! aint he?!! 5555+

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well...I'm not use to draw guys so, when I draw one it end up to be Uke, haha.
    I'll try drawing Seme next time, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i challenge you to make a comic!!!!!

    ReplyDelete