Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My very veryyy first time using SAI >.<''

since it's my hobby to draw, I naturally wanted to colour in my drawing(s) and so I asked one of my friends( who somehow knows EVERYTHING, it's not funny) he then told me to try usin SAI i checked it out and thought i would be gd to FINALLY use the wacom tablet i bought to to do this a couple of decades ago ( 4 yrs to be precise) but never get around to use it due to lack of motivation and laziness (99% of the time being lazy) . well, here it is! if u guys have any tips on how i can do this better, please comment  below >.<

thanks!


- first I draw a picture of a cartoon character with out coloring and shading




































- Secondly I color the skin of my character with peach color using Brush





































- Next I create a new layer with Layer Clip ticked, and use the Bucket to fill a lighter shade of peach over the previous color
  


































- I then create another layer with Layer Clip again and use Water Color to make shadow using darker peach





































- After that I click on Filter (T) > Hue and saturation (H), and set randomly till I get my character's skin to be a little yellow




































- Then, I create a new layer again to color the eyes and create layer again for shading the eyes using Water Color




































-So, I keep building new layer for every time I need to change the color to paint my character
>>> paint the hair
>>>>> the shirt.....
>>>>>> the skirt...
>>>>>>> basket...
>>>>>>>>using Brush for coloring and Water Color for shading





































- After finish this painting, I somehow thought to myself that the silver hair did not fit well with the clothes so, I change to black




































Done!

Look forward to my next post : )

No comments:

Post a Comment