Sunday, April 10, 2011

Some more drawings

Just found my favorite drawing that drew while waiting for the after school tutoring. It was a drawing of "Kunoichi" from Sengoku musou 3 (Samurai warrior 3). It was originally the art drew by an artist named "agi"
and I really love his style so I try drawing his art : p





















 agi's work






























 This is the first drawing that I try to draw and shade at the same time (I usually draw the overall lining of the picture before shading) I also change the eyes to look more fierce : P


And another drawing of "Kaihime" from Sengoku musou. Original art by  "~Ryo-Sasaki"

























 ~Ryo-Sasaki's art 
































My quick sketch of Kaihime originally designed by ~Ryo-Sasaki 



No comments:

Post a Comment